I’ve been tagged by Sketched Soul! Thank you for making me work…:-)
Conditions of this award are:
Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they have been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don’t forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
- I am obsessed with baking bread – unfortunately, 90% of my breads turn out to be failures…one lonely Moroccan bread recipe survives my baking skills.
- I love, sorry: LOVE anything food related. Books, magazines, Food Network, food blogs, farmers markets…
- I cannot sew. Note to self: take a sewing class.
- I am not crafty. My children survive on crafty sisters who blog about their crafting adventures.
- I don’t like shopping. I love fashion. I import my clothes from overseas.
- These shoes make me happy!
- I am always too early, waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early.
- I am terrified of airplanes…not scared…TERRIFIED!
- Linen clothing drives me crazy…I am tempted to iron every five minutes.
- I have plenty ideas but little stamina to execute them.
I tag: – Don’t feel obligated to do it, I know not everyone likes tags.